A Pwanchi Halloween 2 A Pwanchi Halloween 2

All work and no play makes Pwanchi a dull boy

for a horror flash, this was amazing. awsome work.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

bunny kill's' 4 ninjas

first off that was awsome. well animated and exciting. I can understand where people got the idea its taken from naruto and other ninja animes, but the fact it most of this stuff existed long before Masashi Kishimoto came out with naruto. A lot of this is ninja lore. regardless it was awsome and pretty original *cough*madness*cough*

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

HA HA HA HA

i loved it. could have used a fight scene though. >.>

Canabalt Canabalt

1450ft

its fun and addictive

Pandemic II Pandemic II

the end of days for man!

muwhahahahaha my "swine flu" bacteria has taken out all of man kind. all that remains of earth is the smoldering reamins of flesh. awsome game! ^_^

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

why do you insist on punishing me >.<

this game was crazy enough without the achivements. but then the drive to get them all will allow me to put up with such impossible tasks. must beat game without 20 deaths =.=

=NGA= The Ravery =NGA= The Ravery

sweet to the ness

i like the beat. it flows nicely with the rest of it. good submisssion

Journey of Man [variation] Journey of Man [variation]

this was great

is the voice in the background speaking or is it just harmonics? it was a good piece, i would like to listen to another like this one.

nathanallenpinard responds:

It's a sample library from East West that has phrases with a language. Primarily in middle eastern, indian, and other ethinic languages.

Solus- Endless Space Expanded Solus- Endless Space Expanded

it sounds familiar

this piece buts me at peace. it has a soothing and familiar tone. by far one of the best here on newgrounds.

SolusLunes responds:

I'm glad you liked it so much! :D